- Sunday 15 September 2019
- 10am – 4.30pm
- Union Street and Belmont Street
In Town Without My Car Day returns to Aberdeen city centre. Once again as part of European Mobility Week we are closing Union Street (from Union Terrace to Belmont Street), Belmont Street, Gaelic Lane and Little Belmont Street to traffic and filling all that road space with a variety of free, family-friendly activities.
Full details of all the activities on offer including a window competition will be announced soon …
Free Park and Ride Bus Travel
FREE Park and Ride return bus travel will be available to allow you to attend the In Town Without My Car Day event in Aberdeen City Centre.
Only valid on Sunday 15th September 2019, for travel on the Park and Ride services from the Park and Ride sites (Aberdeen or Aberdeenshire) to Aberdeen City Centre. Tickets should be booked in advance using the link below:
Participating park and ride sites and services
You can use the following four Park and Ride sites:
- Broadford Road/Ellon Road bus stops, Bridge of Don, Aberdeen; First Bus service 40 (please note the bus will not enter the Park & Ride site at Bridge of Don, you must board the bus on Ellon Road.)
- Craibstone (Dyce), Aberdeen; Stagecoach service 37
- Kingswells, Aberdeen; Stagecoach service X17
- Ellon, Aberdeenshire. Stagecoach services 60, X60, 61, 62, X62, 67, X67, 68 and X68